Commercial Lettings at LET Belle Vue
Having been commercial landlords for many years in the past, we understand the unique challenges presented by letting commercial properties. We have the experience to be able to cope with these challenges and the skills to foresee and avoid problems, minimising liabilities and risk to the landlords we assist. Our experience also enables us to seek out the right deals at the right times and bring them together efficiently, maximising the benefit of each property to the landlord.
LET Belle Vue are a leading property consultants based in Middlesbrough serving the North East of England.
We provide a comprehensive service for Landlords and Tenants of commercial properties throughout the whole of the North East.
LET Belle Vue are able to provide a full service from valuations and market appraisals through to completion of a wide variety of commercial property. We specialise in retail, industrial and office sectors as well as plots of land available to rent.
We utilise a variety of marketing and advertising methods including bespoke websites to provide a complete service for our clients and prospective tenants.
Should the property need any refurbishment or even renovation work in order to maximise profitability, we can do the leg work to obtain quotes, organise schedules and oversee the work to ensure the process is effective and efficient.
We offer a detailed valuation of the rental which can be expected from a property as well as advice and practical solutions on how rental income could be improved.
Lease agreements and legalities
Knowing how important but time consuming the matter of lease agreements and legal issues can be surrounding commercial rental properties, we have take the time to plan this process from start to finish so that we can guide clients through it as efficiently as possible, meeting their individual requirements.
We also provide an aftermarket service for commercial properties and land. This includes property management and lease renewals.
Commercial Property Management at LET Belle Vue
The LET Belle Vue property management team currently manage a wide range of properties including town centre retail shops, office buildings and industrial units across the whole of the North East. Our clients include property companies, developers and private investors. We are proud of the tailored services we provide to meet the specific needs of each client and property. Our range of services can include any of the following:
– Collecting rent, service charges, insurance premiums and utilities
– Tenant liaison
– Dealing with tenant applications for alterations, assignment and sub-letting
– Ensuring tenant’s compliance with lease covenants
– Maintaining property lease records
– Property inspections
– Service charge budgeting and reconciliation
– Advising and supervising property repairs and maintenance
– Compliance with Health & Safety Regulations
Although management services are not widely needed in commercial rentals, we can offer a full management service if needed. Alternatively, we offer a reduced management service of rental collection and regular property inspections, which is ideal for landlords who do not live in the area.
Our knowledge of the local commercial property market is second to none and we understand the concerns of landlords, that is why we are willing to go the extra mile to help our landlords extract the maximum benefit from their properties and work alongside them to ultimately ensure their goals are achieved.
Commercial Lease Renewals at LET Belle Vue
Our experienced team have a vast array of knowledge acting on behalf of both landlords and tenants in both lease renewals and rent reviews in all the commercial fields of retail, industrial and office sectors throughout the North East.
Residential Lettings at LET Belle Vue
With over ten years experience managing student accommodation, apartments and houses, we can offer solutions to almost any residential letting challenges you may come across. Whether you are renting out one property or looking for a company to mange a complex portfolio, we are able to help.
LET Belle Vue aim to deliver an efficient and professional letting and property management service that gives landlords peace of mind and a trouble-free tenancy. We offer tailored services to cater for individual and specific needs for the varying level of landlord requirements. The services include:
– Let Only Service
– Letting and Property Management Service
– Tenant Finding and Rent Collection
A newly acquired property may need some work to achieve the maximum return. We can offer expert advice as to which work may and may not be necessary and have tried and tested contractors on hand to carry out any such works.
We can also organise all the safety checks and certificates needed to begin renting a property to be done promptly.
The marketing techniques used will always be chosen specifically for individual properties and discussed with the landlord to ensure maximum effectiveness.
The interviewing of potential tenants and obtaining references, an initial inventory report for the property as well as use of our offices for the purpose of meetings with the new tenant etc also come as part of this service.
This is particularly useful for experienced landlords looking for a smooth and prompt changeover of tenants.
The services we offer for successfully letting and promoting your property to find suitable tenants through a range of media including:
– To Let Board
– Website display
– Press Advertising
– Mailings to prospective corporate clients
– Accompanying viewings by prospective tenants
– Qualifying tenants (including credit referencing)
– Drawing up a tenancy agreement
– Collecting the deposit bond and placing with the DPS as required by the Housing Act 2004
– Inspecting the condition of your property to ensure that it is ready to let
– Preparing an inventory of contents and ensuring that they comply with safety regulations
– Arranging gas safety inspections
– Periodic inspections of your property
– Collecting rent and making payments into your bank account
– Repairs and renewals (subject to authorised limits)
– Preparing monthly landlord statements showing income and expenditure
– Checking-out tenants at the end of their tenancy, ensuring that the property is left in a satisfactory condition and notifying utility companies.
– Liaison with tenants
LET Belle Vue Tenant Fees
Letting a residential property through LET Belle Vue has associated fees that are payable by tenants to cover various costs that are incurred. A breakdown of any possible associated fees that may be applicable to you are listed below. Please note all costs displayed are inclusive of VAT.
- £150.00 – This administration fee is payable for a single tenant when applying for one of our properties. This is to cover the cost of credit referencing, move in costs and all associated administration costs.
- £50.00 – This is for each additional tenant who will be jointly liable for the property. This is also to cover the cost of credit referencing, move in costs and all associated administration costs.
- £60.00 – This administration fee is payable for each guarantor that may be required as part of renting anyone of our properties, where applicable. This covers any additional administrative costs that are associated with having to validate and put in place a guarantor for the tenant.
- £240.00 – This administration cost is payable where a Company reference is required. It covers the costs for credit references, move in costs and any other associated administrative costs.
- £60.00 – This cost, where applicable, is payable by the tenant as a contribution towards the associated costs of carrying out the inventory checks at the end of the tenancy agreement.
- £60.00 – This cost, where applicable, is payable by the tenant to cover the administrative costs associated with extending/renewing the tenancy agreement.
Please note that where rent payable is exclusive of bills, none of the following will be included as part of the tenancy. The tenant will be liable for these directly to the service provider:
- Utility Supplies – This includes Gas, Electricity and Water.
- Council Tax
- TV Licensing
- Cable, Satellite, Broadband or Telephone Services
- Personal and Content Insurance
- Garden Maintenance
- Window Cleaning
Report a Problem